Re: [Monotone-devel] any equivalent to 'cvs log <file>'?

From: Julian Seward
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] any equivalent to 'cvs log <file>'?
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:49:50 +0000

I too looked for 'cvs log' but failed to find it, so please consider this
another vote for that to be implemented soon.

As a CVS user considering moving to monotone, I imported a copy of the
valgrind repo into a monotone db.  Then I wanted to be able to do 'cvs log'
to try and get some intuition about what M had done with the cvs
original.

In other words, a 'cvs log' equivalent might have an immediate short-term
use of helping cvs immigrants make sense of a strange new landscape.

Just my (euro) 2 cents worth.

> Christof Petig <address@hidden> writes:
> > I have browsed any documentation I could lay my hands on but did not
> > find a way to ask about the revision information for one file (wasn't
> > there somewhere a graphical tree representation program?)
[...]