Re: [Monotone-devel] restrictions and SVN type branches/tags?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] restrictions and SVN type branches/tags?
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 13:13:10 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:47:14 +0200, Tobias Hunger
<address@hidden> said:

tobias> How can I copy/move files between branches? Let's assume I
tobias> want to do a fresh start for a project already in a monotone
tobias> repository. I start out with an empty directory in a new
tobias> branch. How can I populate it with files from the 'main'
tobias> branch? With subversion this is of course done with a copy
tobias> statement (as branches are just copies anyway).

monotone propagate --help

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/