Re: [Monotone-devel] deleting branches, keys, etc.

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] deleting branches, keys, etc.
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:40:13 +0200

Hi,

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 10:10:55PM -0600, Derek Scherger wrote:
        $ monotone cert add ID CERTNAME
        $ monotone cert del ID CERTNAME (or delete,drop,remove)

Please hide them more than this, since they're very much telling
monotone "hey, I know better than you, I'm reaching around your back
and violating the invariants of your model, and you need to just shut
up and trust me".  They should go under the 'debug' command or
something, IMO.  Or maybe 'admin', I guess?

$ monotone risky cert add... ?
$ monotone dangerous cert add... ?
$ monotone --i-know-what-i-am-doing cert add... ?

:-)

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.