[Monotone-devel] Introducing monoweb

From: Steven R. Baker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Introducing monoweb
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 03:37:52 -0300

Heya,

So I've started on monoweb, a web-based viewer for monotone databases.

You can currently browse through my monotone.db by visiting:

http://24.224.143.227/~srbaker/monoweb.py

This is a *very* early, pre-alpha test piece of software.  It lists
branches, then heads, then files, and will show you the contents of
files.  It won't do anything interesting yet.  This is the result of
only a few hours of light work.  Please take a look and provide
feedback.  I'm especially interested in feedback about how (and what)
information should be presented to the user.

Be gentle in your critcism, I'm still getting used to monotone.

--
Steven R. Baker <address@hidden>