Re: [Monotone-devel] Introducing monoweb

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Introducing monoweb
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:32:22 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 21 Oct 2004 03:37:52 -0300, "Steven R.
Baker" <address@hidden> said:

srbaker> Heya,
srbaker>
srbaker> So I've started on monoweb, a web-based viewer for monotone databases.
srbaker>
srbaker> You can currently browse through my monotone.db by visiting:
srbaker>
srbaker> http://24.224.143.227/~srbaker/monoweb.py
srbaker>
srbaker> This is a *very* early, pre-alpha test piece of software.  It lists
srbaker> branches, then heads, then files, and will show you the contents of
srbaker> files.  It won't do anything interesting yet.  This is the result of
srbaker> only a few hours of light work.  Please take a look and provide
srbaker> feedback.  I'm especially interested in feedback about how (and what)
srbaker> information should be presented to the user.
srbaker>
srbaker> Be gentle in your critcism, I'm still getting used to monotone.

Interesting!

The first I'd like is actually to get the whole history (in form of a
list of manisfests, I don't need more than that), and the possibility
to do diffs between them.

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis