[Monotone-devel] Problems setting up serve

From: David Mandel
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Problems setting up serve
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:38:57 -0500

In my initial attempts to setting up serve I am getting the following
errors (MS-Windows server

ENTERED:
C:\monotone>monotone --db=server.db --rcfile=permissions.lua serve ipam.cpajerse
y.com production

RESPONSE:
enter passphrase for key ID [dmandel.off.net]: xxxxxxx

monotone: rebuilding merkle trees for collection production
monotone: including branch production
monotone: beginning service on ipam.cpajersey.com : 5253
monotone: discarding debug log
monotone: fatal: std::runtime_error: trapped network exception: bind(2) error: U
nknown error

I have reviewed the log files and do not see anything obviously wrong.
 Thanks for any assistance.

-- David Mandel