Re: [Monotone-devel] Problems setting up serve

From: David Mandel
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Problems setting up serve
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:38:00 -0500

False alarm.  I was working with my IT person last evening and we
discovered that the DNS server was reporting back an incorrect IP
address.  Once I placed the actual IP address in the command line,
everything worked.  While the IP address it responded with was on the
network, it was not pointing the the correct computer.

Thanks for your thoughts (BTW - it's Windows XP Pro & Windows Server 2003)

-- David