[Monotone-devel] Portability fixes to NetBSD

From: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Portability fixes to NetBSD
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 20:39:05 +0100

Hi all,

First of all, I'd like to say hello to everybody since I'm new to the list.
I'm also new to Monotone... and I have to admit that it has impressed me more
than any other project in a long time :)

Anyway, to the point of my mail: I've been fixing some portability issues to
NetBSD, doing some other improvements in the configure script and two minor
fixes in some strings.  I've done all these changes in a local copy of the
database, with their appropiate log messages et al.

How should I submit these changes?  As I was suggested in the IRC, one way
is for me to set up a Monotone server and have someone pull the changes from
there, to later be reviewed and merged.  Any takers?  If not, how should I
proceed?

Thanks!

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden>