Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: user-friendly hash formats, redux

From: Patrick Mauritz
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: user-friendly hash formats, redux
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 23:32:25 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004 22:42 schrieb graydon hoare:
> nutty. uncomfortable. I don't know how else to put it. it's like that
> part of tla where you have to do "echo 'it sure does' >http-blows"; sure
nit-picking, but the content of that file doesn't matter (just misleading docs
on tla - as usual *sigh*)..
"touch http-blows" is enough, and these days, even that file name is hidden
behind some command argument (-l, --listing - but still not default as
the .listing files that are created if this file exists aren't handled
atomically)

patrick mauritz
--
Das Streichen der führenden Nullen ist der
große Vorteil der Informatik vor der Politik