Re: [Monotone-devel] next release

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] next release
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:33:37 -0800

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 03:55:16PM -0800, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 02:15:37PM -0500, graydon hoare wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > I'm going to push a 0.16 release out this week (I have some vacation
> > time). there's been so much work done by others during this release
> > cycle -- thank you very much! -- I actually don't know whether we're
> > "stable" at the moment or if we're waiting for some major feature to land.
>
> I think the bug where concatenating [a] -> [b] with [b] -> [a] gives
> [a] -> [a] is a release blocker.  (This is test 73.)

Oh, and there are a bunch of changeset-related unit test failures that
Derek pointed out on IRC -- these seem to be extant bug(s) that the
new sanity checking stuff is catching?

"But suppose I am not willing to claim that.  For in fact pianos
are heavy, and very few persons can carry a piano all by themselves."