Re: [Monotone-devel] next release

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] next release
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:34:43 -0700

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
Oh, and there are a bunch of changeset-related unit test failures that
Derek pointed out on IRC -- these seem to be extant bug(s) that the
new sanity checking stuff is catching?

looking a little deeper into these they appear to be add's without associated delta's in basic_change_set_test, neutralize_change_test and non_interfering_change_test in change_set.cc.

I added the missing deltas to basic_change_set_test and it "worked for me" but I'm not certain that this is the right fix.

Cheers,
Derek