[Monotone-devel] next release

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] next release
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:15:37 -0500

hi,

I'm going to push a 0.16 release out this week (I have some vacation time). there's been so much work done by others during this release cycle -- thank you very much! -- I actually don't know whether we're "stable" at the moment or if we're waiting for some major feature to land.

The things I am currently planning on doing this week are minor:

  - check that win32 still works, fix up any parts which don't

  - make the revision reader panic when it reads a nonsense rev

  - make a "rechangesetify" command (suggestions for a nicer name
    welcome) which rebuilds the rev graph from the underlying
    manifests, with predictable rename lossage

  - rechangesetify my database and the one on venge.net, and tell
    everyone that my server will panic when communicating with them
    unless they do the same (when they send nonsense revs).

if this isn't enough, if there's something subtle going on that I haven't been following, please say so.

-graydon