[Monotone-devel] I think I've done something strange

From: Grahame Bowland
Subject: [Monotone-devel] I think I've done something strange
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 04:14:44 +0800

Hey all

I just committed a few additional automate commands, and monotone asked
me to do a three-way merge of the ChangeLog. I got that wrong (vimdiff
is evil) and so fixed ChangeLog and committed. Monotone told me I'd
created divergence, and that I should probably do a merge. I've done
that but am now regretting it - the graph looks like:

http://viewmtn.angrygoats.net/revision.psp?id=5f070681fdf228195d40ff9c485abfb629104132

Have I accidentally killed off some work people have done by diffing
back to a common ancestor? If so, how should I fix it?

Thanks, and sorry if I've screwed things up..
Grahame