Re: [Monotone-devel] "monotone cat file" not binary save?

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] "monotone cat file" not binary save?
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:03:41 +0200

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

Oh, I completely agree with you.  However, you did ask about how to do
it *today*, right?  *Today*, I think my answer still stands.

I guess 'monotone cat file' should pay attention to the "manual_merge"
attribute, since that's usually applied to non-text files.

I'm pretty sure the thing with monotone cat file is a MinGW issue. I did look at this at one point, but didn't get very far. The monotone testsuite ends up having all manner of workarounds because of this.

--
Jon