Re: [Monotone-devel] Cvssync status

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Cvssync status
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:28:21 +0200

Hi,

Christof Petig wrote:

In the broad scheme of things, I'm not quite sure what to say.  I
don't really want to drop more things on our few valiant win32
maintainers; they already do a heroic enough job keeping things
running at all... but perhaps someone else will find this
functionality intriguing enough to fix it up.

I'm pretty sure I'm not among the heroic any more, having pretty much failed to spend any time at all on Monotone in the last couple of months, but I can say that if ever I do get time to play around with Monotone again, the cvssync functionality will be important to me and I'll put effort into making it work on Win32 if nobody else got there before me. (An Eclipse plugin also falls into this class.)

Unfortunately, with the current merge instability, monotone's not something I could recommend for production use here, so not something I can justify spending too much work time on - leaving my spare time... which is full to bursting.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.