Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn command, extension, and MIME type

From: Georg-W. Koltermann
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn command, extension, and MIME type
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:37:40 +0100

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

At one point I suggested "m" as being untaken by any standard tools,

but people didn't seem to go for that :-).

I think this is one of those things where hey, if there's consensus,
we can just do it.  Straw poll?

I'd like to vote for "mtn". "mt" already exists, its the old magtape control command :-(

Besides, TLAs (three letter acronyms) are common for SCM systems, consider cvs, svk, bzr, tla, arx, ...

--
Regards,
Georg.