Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: automate inventory

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: automate inventory
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:59:57 -0600

Wim Oudshoorn wrote:
It would also be nice if somehow I can get the inventory status
of a subset of files. This would make certain operations for my backend much more reliable (Now I sometimes just guess the status
of a file because running inventory is too slow.)

Off the top of my head I don't see any reason why inventory doesn't allow a restriction like diff, status, commit and other commands do. Presumably not scanning large parts of the working copy would help speed things up.

Anyone see problems with this?

Cheers,
Derek