Re: [Monotone-devel] Empty change log

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Empty change log
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:20:53 +0200

Timothy Brownawell wrote:

It's the default version of the validate_commit_message hook. I don't
think it's a very good default, so would anyone object to removing it?

<bikeshed>
I definitely think that rejecting empty log messages by default is a good thing. I'd also go with rejecting whitespace-only messages by default.
</bikeshed>

I don't really feel too strongly on the subject, though.

--
Jon