Re: [Monotone-devel] TracMonotone

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] TracMonotone
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 14:58:52 +0200

Hi Måns,

On Saturday 29 April 2006 19:21, you wrote:
> Just a couple of quick comments:
>
> - It doesn't seem to handle databases with multiple branches very
>   well.  The source browser shows files from one branch only, and the
>   timeline view shows changes from all branches.

That's not quite correct. Navigating from within the browser will keep you on
the current branch (following the child or parent links will move you to
their branches). If you'd like to go to another branch, you have to re-start
from the Timeline *or* follow a wiki link like this
  source:/@h:net.venge.monotone
(show the root folder of the [first] head of the net.venge.monotone branch).

>   I'd like to be able
>   to specify which branch to show in the configuration file.  Is this
>   something that is easy to add?

Will look into that. Restricting the timeline to show only revisions from
certain branches via some sort of include/exclude mechanism should be easy.

> - The "Revision Log" link in the source browser shows only the latest
>   change.

This is a known problem I am working on.

> Apart from this, I say it's a good start.

Thanks!

--
Thomas Moschny  <address@hidden>