Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug report: mtn annotate fails with wrong character

From: Emile Snyder
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug report: mtn annotate fails with wrong character case of the filename
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 13:02:31 -0700

Hi Vesselin,

I worked on the annotate stuff alot back in the day, but haven't had
much time to devote to monotone lately.  So I'll do my best to figure
this out, but I might not be able to give it the time it needs...

You mention wrong character case of the filename in the subject; can you
elaborate on what you mean there?  Like, 'mtn annotate path/to/file.ext'
works ok but 'mtn annotate path/to/FILE.EXT' doesn't?

I'm trying to scrounge up a Windows 2000 box to test things on.  Can you
give me any more details that might help me reproduce this issue: do you
have any un-checked in changes in the working copy where you tried this
(assuming you tried from within a working copy)?  Has the file in
question been renamed/moved/recently added?  Any funny characters in the
name?  Was the database recently rosterified?

Thanks for the report,
-emile