Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: RFC: new monotone logo

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: RFC: new monotone logo
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 11:31:34 +0200

Graydon Hoare schrieb:
I actually rather like the existing logo, and have no real desire to change it, except that I found out that we really ought to purge ourselves of the existing one since it's derived from an image we don't hold a license for. So I've updated it to a new rat, roughly the same look as the old one, only this one *is* publicly licensed (and, I think, rather cuter).

Wow... now this does look pretty similar to a naked mole rat (no tail?) - but ok, its your decision, you're the project owner =) Would you mind and share the svg somewhere? I'd still like to use "her" in the cheat sheet.

Thanks,
Thomas.