[Monotone-devel] Re: RFC: new monotone logo

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: RFC: new monotone logo
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 10:54:29 -0700

Thomas Keller wrote:

Wow... now this does look pretty similar to a naked mole rat (no tail?)

Nah, naked mole rats look different. Blind, wrinkly, large curved protruding teeth. Not especially pretty. Alex's tail is just hidden by the camera angle.

Would you mind and share the svg somewhere? I'd still like to use "her" in the cheat sheet.

I committed the SVG file to net.venge.monotone under figures/monotone-logo.svg.

-graydon