Re: [Monotone-devel] public information currency issuance available at i

From: J. Patrick Bedell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] public information currency issuance available at ic.infoeng.org:38443
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 03:15:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Richard,
I am trying to get to the point where I have the level of assurance that will enable me to directly link infoeng.org information currency to paypal and other payment / credit systems. PayPal API experts who can interface to trusted hardware systems are particularly requested to consi I would welcome the opportunity to purchase a day's worth of your information currency (whether created by icsvn, ic monotone, or some other client) on a negotiable basis. My rothbard is cannabis seeds, FYI, but PayPal systems will be readily usable... hopefully! Would you as a coder be willing to trade three days worth of your icsvn information currency for 30.000 cannabis seeds presentable immediately on demand? I would welcome coauthors to contribute to the current Internet-draft mentioned, but value code (and code-based information currency) most highly.
        Thanks for considering the economic offer herein!

        Patrick
        address@hidden