Re: [Monotone-devel] Beta testing new ViewMTN

From: Marcel van der Boom
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Beta testing new ViewMTN
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:45:42 +0200

Grahame,

Gave it a shot, couple of questions:

- what is the replacement of wrapper.py? viewmtn.py? I tried that but comes back with errors that it doesnt contain a handler. - i got some errors that it couldnt determine a xdg_data_home. I havent dived in yet (this is basically a stock debian/testing machine running apache2/mod_python)
What's the preferred way to cater for this?

Cant tell you something else yet except that the 'internal server error' works perfectly ;-)

marcel