[Monotone-devel] Re: Beta testing new ViewMTN

From: Grahame Bowland
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Beta testing new ViewMTN
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:56:43 +0800

Hi all

I've upgraded http://viewmtn.angrygoats.net/ to the new ViewMTN. It
seems to be working okay; let me know if you have any problems. I'm
running lighttpd rather than Apache.

The URI structure is quite different (and makes a lot more sense). As
far as I know, the most important links likely to break are the
"headofbranch.psp" style links; these should now be replaced with
links of the form:
 http://viewmtn.angrygoats.net/branch/head/file/net.venge.monotone/README
which links to viewing the file "README" in the head of n.v.m.

Note that the "file" in URL could be anything supported for revisions;
eg. "info" or "graph". So you can link to pretty much anything in
head.

Replace "head" with "anyhead" to automatically pick one of the
available head revisions if necessary; otherwise, a page will be shown
allowing the user to select between them.

Cheers
Grahame