Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: ikiwiki and monotone

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: ikiwiki and monotone
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:28:54 -0700

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 08:37:43PM +0100, Bruce Stephens wrote:
> I'm not entirely convinced, though.  Do you have to modify every
> branch once you find a general bug?  Ah, I guess DaggyFixes resolves
> that neatly: you just add it to an ancestor, and merge to the relevant
> branches?

And I'm curious about comments.  And maybe if I want to be ornery,
about whether we should actually trust that just because a bug was
fixed on a branch, it is still fixed after we merge to mainline
(because even clean merges can change behavior...).

Still an interesting idea, though, be very curious to see what people
manage to do with it.

Electrons find their paths in subtle ways.