Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: ikiwiki and monotone

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: ikiwiki and monotone
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:31:05 +1000

    Bruce> I'm not too sure that's all that interesting, though: don't
    Bruce> you run ikiwiki in order to produce static HTML?  In which
    Bruce> case it could just abort and require you to merge?

If you do updates via the web interface, it could be very confusing if
they don't immediately come through. Some users might try to
repeatedly resubmit the same thing.

However, I suspect fixing this might be difficult with the current
merge UI in monotone(?), and a low priority for me in any case.

First step: get the basics working. The worry about the sugar later.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>