Re: [Monotone-devel] ikiwiki and monotone

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ikiwiki and monotone
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:40:17 +1000

    Daniel> Very interested, sorry for not saying so.

No problem. Maybe I was I bit impatient, too. ;-)

    Daniel> I'm working on getting ikiwiki into pkgsrc at the moment so I can
play
    Daniel> with it.  No idea if I will have time, patience, skill, etc to work
on
    Daniel> a module to drive monotone fromm it myself, but I would dearly love
    Daniel> have one.

    Daniel> From what I've seen/read so far, ikiwiki works almost exactly like
how
    Daniel> I've always wanted a wiki to work, and will fit very well with
    Daniel> monotone.

Yes, it is pretty good for a wiki system, and also has blogging
support too.

While there are some rough spots (IMHO), the author appears to be
rather responsive in fixing these issues (when reported).

My only dislike is the lack of monotone support ;-).
--
Brian May <address@hidden>