Re: [Monotone-devel] More snapshot compilations for Debian

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] More snapshot compilations for Debian
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:05:04 -0700

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 12:22:24AM -0600, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> Hello Richard,
>
> On 10/16/06, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <address@hidden> wrote:
> >monotone-viz is a combination of the net.venge.monotone-viz branch and
> >debian patches stealthaly snatched from the monotone-viz source
> >package produced by Debian folks (hehe :-)).
>
> n.b. not so stealthy if you advertise your snatching on a mailing list
> read by the the person so snatched upon. =P

Speaking of, want to package up any of the other interfaces out there,
like viewmtn, the trac plugin (maybe would need to be trac-with-mtn,
not mtn-for-trac, since I guess it needs some unreleased trac
branch?), the emacs plugin, the eclipse plugin, guitone, mtsh, etc.? :-)

Damn the Solar System.  Bad light; planets too distant; pestered with
comets; feeble contrivance; could make a better one myself.
  -- Lord Jeffrey