[Monotone-devel] Development sprints

From: Matthew Gregan
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Development sprints
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:05:18 +1300

We've just had a short discussion on IRC about holding a development
sprint[0] for monotone.

The most cost effective method mentioned was to run a number of sprints in
areas where we have a high concentration of developers.  The idea would be
to run each of the sprints on the same date and collaborate between
locations via IRC (maybe even something fancier like video streaming if we
had the gear and bandwidth).

Nathaniel has added a page to the wiki[1] where developers can add their
name and location.  Once we've got an idea of the number of people
interested and the areas where the developers are concetrated we can look at
choosing locations that would be best to hold the sprints and generally
start planning something more definite.

So... if you're a monotone developer (or, maybe, want to become one? I'm not
sure how exclusive this is intended to be at this stage), add your details
to the wiki.

[0]
http://colabti.de/irclogger/irclogger_log/monotone?date=2006-10-19,Thu&sel=97#l206
[1] http://venge.net/monotone/wiki/MtnSummit