[Monotone-devel] auto updates

From: Brian May
Subject: [Monotone-devel] auto updates
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:27:13 +1000

Hello.

Is possible to get something like this to work?

address@hidden:/tmp$ cat /home/brian/.monotone/monotonerc
function note_netsync_end(nonce)
        chdir("/home/brian/tree/config")
        execute("mtn","update")
end

Ideally I would like it only to update if a specific branch (possible)
in a specific db file is touched (not sure if this is possible).

However, the initial problem I face is that the chdir call doesn't
work:

mtn: warning: /home/brian/.monotone/monotonerc:3: attempt to call global
'chdir' (a nil value)

My understanding of lua isn't very strong at the moment, how do I
change the current directory?

Thanks.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>