[Monotone-devel] mtteam mailing list

From: Jon Bright
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:12:28 +0200

Hi,

The Eclipse team plugin for monotone has not been forgotten (though work has, admittedly, been at a pace that unkind people might describe as "glacially slow"). Nonetheless, I've now set up a mailing list for the plugin, since it seems like at least two other people are interested in working on it (and since it looks like we might want to be having a design discussion about it, the noise of which is potentially a little too much for this list).