[Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration

From: Ulf Ochsenfahrt
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:23:23 +0200

Hi all!

I've got a few questions. Some of these may already have answers, others may not. I looked into the manual and checked the monotone built-in help, but found no easy answer to these.

- How does monotone select a (default) key to sign?
- How can I find out which?
- Why is "automate get_option" not described in the manual?
- Why does "automate get_option key" return an empty string?
- How can I add a directory non-recursively?
- How can I suppress the automatic commit message dialog and get an error instead if no message was given on the command line?

Yeah, I know, patches are welcome, but I'd rather continue with the eclipse plugin than force myself into learning C++.

Cheers,

-- Ulf