Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:26:07 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:17:11 +0200, Jon Bright
<address@hidden> said:

jon> Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
jon> >
jon> > Hey bud, check this out (I discovered while looking around the code to
jon> > see how hard it would be to implement --rccode :-)):
jon> >
jon> > : ; echo 'io.stderr:write "FOO!\n"' | mtn heads --rcfile=-
jon> > FOO!
jon> > mtn: grenen 'net.venge.monotone' har för tillfället ett löv:
jon> > 970b5cf42c0202a0b1a236ed7034f47c117c2f79 address@hidden address@hidden
2006-10-27T11:48:03 2006-10-27T14:20:29
jon>
jon> Nice to know, and cool that it works... but not that handy with
jon> automate stdio, which is what most integration stuff will be
jon> using :-)

Then you're using something other than --rccode, aren't you?  Because
the above basically fulfills the needs of --rccode, as far as I can
see.

Cheers,
Richard

-----