[Monotone-devel] Tagging a revision?

From: Markus Meyer
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Tagging a revision?
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 12:16:51 +0100

Hi,

sorry if this is obvious but I couldn't find it in the docs (maybe I'm
looking in the wrong places?). In CVS I have the ability to tag a
repository, that is I can say "this revision's name is RELEASE_1_60". I
can then subsequently use this revision name on checkouts, for example.
Is this possible in Monotone, too (without creating a branch)?

Markus