[Monotone-devel] Re: nvm.ssh-agent review

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: nvm.ssh-agent review
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:21:55 -0800

On 2/11/07, Zack Weinberg <address@hidden> wrote:
I read through the new files - ssh_agent.hh, ssh_agent.cc, cmd_agent.cc.

I haven't finished going through Zack's thorough review so I won't
reply to that as yet but I'd like to mention that ssh-agent tests are
now fully working and passing on both Linux and cygwin. Yes, cygwin
ssh-agent support works. :-)

I've also added a new option to output the key to a file via monotone
to handle the more common use case and to allow for easier example
scripts.

The tutorial is also updated with this as the preferred solution for
the "re-entering keyphrase problem" with a note about the prior being
deprecated.

I've also run the entire testsuite on Linux and there are failures in
4 tests that I need to look through and handle as they seem to be
exposing real regressions.
changing_passphrase_of_a_private_key
disallowing_persistence_of_passphrase
import