Re: [Monotone-devel] Question on layering

From: Paul Crowley
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Question on layering
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:04:48 +0000

Daniel Carosone wrote:
It's all beside the point. For the original context, the comment about
network traffic for a full pull vs partial is not about overhead, but
about raw data - the point being that even the data was undesirble,
regardless of the overhead.

Ah, I mistook the discussion - I thought we were saying that we should be more efficient at transmitting what we do transmit. Yeah, partial pull is the big win here, there's no question.
--
  __
\/ o\ Paul Crowley, address@hidden