Re: [Monotone-devel] Question on layering

From: Joel Crisp
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Question on layering
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:01:14 +0000

I was being a bit cagey as I don't really want to raise people's
expectations too much, but the Java support for large vectors of
structs is really lacking (no structs), which makes, say, vectors of 3
related numbers hard to do ;-)

In other words, I don't think you want a dependency on the Xserver and
OpenGL in the core monotone executable.

Joel

On 2/20/07, Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 07:54:06PM +0000, Joel Crisp wrote:
> I think at the time I wrote monotree automate wasn't actually very
> usable - it has come a long way since then! Java can't hack what I
> want to do next tho' I'll have to use C++ or C#.

So, uh... what _is_ this mysterious project?

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco