Re: [Monotone-devel] Packages for Debian testing

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Packages for Debian testing
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:08:23 -0600

On 7/5/07, Zack Weinberg <address@hidden> wrote:
On 7/5/07, Shaun Jackman <address@hidden> wrote:

> As a first step, I can upload the version that's in experimental
> (0.33-1) to the normal unstable distribution.

I'm pretty sure that won't work correctly with boost 1.34.  I'd much
rather see the 0.35-0.2 NMU uploaded as a first step.

boost 1.33.1-10 is still in testing. I can build against that. My
inclination is to upload 0.33 as is, since it takes hardly any effort.
An upload of 0.35-0.2 can still follow. At present, 0.33 also has a
better chance of migrating to testing in short order, since boost
1.33.1-10 is in testing.

Cheers,
Shaun