Re: [Monotone-devel] New monotone buildbot, slaves desired

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] New monotone buildbot, slaves desired
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:35:30 -0700

On 7/9/07, Richard Levitte <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

so, it looks like I finally got buildbot working on monotone.ca.  I
currently run a slave for Debian [testing], and will probably keep
doing so.

All that's needed are slave builders!  Would you like to volunteer?
If you already have a slave set up (for the old buildbot that lived on
venge.net), do you want to switch over?  For those who don't know,
please follow the directions in http://monotone.ca/bb-howto.txt and
send me the data I need.

Releasing a new monotone version depends on having this setup working
for enough architectures, as per notes/release-checklist.txt.

I'll attempt to set one up on Gentoo x86.

--
Justin Patrin