Re: [Monotone-devel] New monotone buildbot, slaves desired

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] New monotone buildbot, slaves desired
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:44:39 +0200

Richard Levitte schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> so, it looks like I finally got buildbot working on monotone.ca.  I
> currently run a slave for Debian [testing], and will probably keep
> doing so.
>
> All that's needed are slave builders!  Would you like to volunteer?
> If you already have a slave set up (for the old buildbot that lived on
> venge.net), do you want to switch over?  For those who don't know,
> please follow the directions in http://monotone.ca/bb-howto.txt and
> send me the data I need.
>
> Releasing a new monotone version depends on having this setup working
> for enough architectures, as per notes/release-checklist.txt.

I'll happily switch over my suse93 buildbot to monotone.ca, but I can't
remember exactly what I've done last time to set it up. I remember njs
gave me a password and this was configured, together with the hostname,
in buildbot.tac, correct?

I'd be very happy to see you online on irc, so we could quickly walk
through the process.

Thanks,
Thomas.

--