Re: [Monotone-devel] New monotone buildbot, slaves desired

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] New monotone buildbot, slaves desired
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:24:24 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:46:13 +0200, Markus
Schiltknecht <address@hidden> said:

markus> Hello Kelly,
markus>
markus> Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
markus> >       Regarding the instructions on the wiki, there's a
markus> > patch mentioned but when I look at the recent email that the
markus> > patch link leads to, I can't find any of the lines that the
markus> > emails say need to be changed.  I've installed buildbot
markus> > v0.7.5, is that the correct version?
markus>
markus> Sorry if that was unclear. You just need to apply the patch to
markus> buildbot v0.7.5 (or CVS HEAD). All the changes discussed in
markus> the recent emails (up until now) are incorporated into that
markus> very patch, which I hope is going into buildbot mainline, soon.

Since I've taken the Debian source package and added Markus' patches,
I also produced the Debian packages for it, since that's the general
way I update my computers.  Of course, those packages are available to
anyone who wants to use them.  I've added some information in
http://www.venge.net/mtn-wiki/BuildBot regarding this.

Markus, I appreciate the work you've done to make buildbot work with
monotone, thanks, that saved me a few hours I didn't really have ;-)!
Please keep me up to date on changes you make and I'll make sure to
keep the packages on track.

Cheers,
Richard

-----