Re: [Monotone-devel] New commands (for mtn, in lua)

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] New commands (for mtn, in lua)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 07:42:48 +1000

On 05/09/2007, at 7:19 AM, Nathaniel Smith wrote:

I'm having
a lot of trouble figuring out your changes, because somehow you seem
to have not sent the .lua_cmds branch certs to monotone.ca?

Um, this is weird. Wait a sec - I think they are there, but that branch got suspended because it had been merged. Try with --ignore- suspend-certs.

Anyway,
experience has shown that documentation and tests get written before
merging or they don't get written at all, so we try to be anal when we
can).

Fair enough.

Could you revert the parts that don't meet this?  Like I said, I'm
having trouble tracking down what happened.

Ok. I'll try and get to it soon. Either reverting or documenting. (Probably going to be reverting, but we'll see.)

Sorry,

Will        :-}