Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: New commands (for mtn, in lua)

From: Matthew Sackman
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: New commands (for mtn, in lua)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 11:21:46 +0100

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 12:12:15PM +0200, Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> Again, please keep separate things separate. (And instead write simple
> scripts for things like "sync here, pull there, propagate a little and then
> update some of my workspaces".)

Just to add my own 2p or 4c, I too think that these should be kept
separate. I often flick between different branches within the same
project deliberately without syncing.

They are separate operations and there are far too many use cases where
you want one and not the other.

Matthew
--
Matthew Sackman