Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn log with a directory name producing very strang

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn log with a directory name producing very strange output
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:23:06 +0200

Hi Jack,

Jack Lloyd wrote:
Which seems, er, somewhat strange, not to mention being nigh
unreadable

Agreed, I also tend to dislike the ascii graph output, because it's rather hard to read. And because it often extends the 80 columns of my terminal, which most people take care of not to exceed in their commit messages.

(in the top level directory (this is from a subdir), it
shows about 60 different heads all being merged

I'm unclear what exactly you mean by that. Where did you get that impression (the 60 heads) from? What does `mtn heads` show?

Regards

Markus