Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn log with a directory name producing very strang

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn log with a directory name producing very strange output
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:12:58 +0200

Hi,

Jack Lloyd wrote... well, he simply showed a good example.

I don't think that log output means there are 50 heads. Rather the asciik graph has a hard time figuring out what a meaningful graph should look like. Your database is absolutely fine. You might want to try a GUI visualizer, or the web app, to look at more esthetically pleasant graphs.

Sorry, Lapo, but can we please simply disable it by default? It's rather hard to read because it's so stretched vertically. And as pointed out before, it extends the 80 columns limit of common terminals.

Regards

Markus