Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Key identities...

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Key identities...
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:38:16 +1100

On 05/11/2007, at 5:30 AM, Lapo Luchini wrote:

Richard Levitte wrote:
So, I'm wondering, is there any reason, except for the database
migration that will follow and the fact that *someone* will have to do
the job, that stops us from switching to identifying keys by
fingerprint rather than name, at least internally?

BTW I propose to do it, if/when that'd be agreed upon.

Please yes :)

Will      :-}