[Monotone-devel] Re: Information for binary uploaders

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Information for binary uploaders
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:33:39 +0100

Richard Levitte wrote:
> In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:19:01 +0100, Lapo Luchini
> <address@hidden> said:
>
> lapo> Cygwin binary and source packages on their way to Cygwin mirrors
> lapo> already... I wonder: should we advertise it someway in the
> lapo> homepage? Hosting the package wouldn't be much useful, as it's
> lapo> automatically installable using Cygwin's own setup.exe, though.
>
> That's actually a good idea.

As in 6d560b4201e55debf0c1deae41065f53aea51996, in the end I tought that
linking cygwin's homepage is a little less "jump in the dark" type of
link (instead of linking http://cygwin.com/setup.exe directly, or a
local copy of the packages - that really CAN'T be installed easily
outside of setup.exe...).

Does anyone have a better idea for the link text?
Should "native" be changed with "win32", in the idea that we might have
win64 someday in the future?

    Lapo