[Monotone-devel] RELEASE will happen FRIDAY

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] RELEASE will happen FRIDAY
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:03:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'm setting aside time on friday to release monotone 0.39.

Please, take a look at NEWS and update if needed.

Please, take a look at your translation and update if needed.  The
current status is as follows on my machine (fresh pull and update):

fr.po: 753 translated messages, 180 fuzzy translations, 181 untranslated
messages.
ja.po: 592 translated messages, 243 fuzzy translations, 279 untranslated
messages.
pt_BR.po: 756 translated messages, 154 fuzzy translations, 204 untranslated
messages.
sv.po: 1095 translated messages, 19 untranslated messages.
it.po: 1004 translated messages, 9 fuzzy translations, 101 untranslated
messages.
de.po: 1108 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 2 untranslated messages.
es.po: 1108 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 2 untranslated messages.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/