RE: [Monotone-devel] Re: bundled libs

From: Kelly F. Hickel
Subject: RE: [Monotone-devel] Re: bundled libs
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:26:50 -0600

> Hello Stephen,
>
> Stephen Leake wrote:
> > Windows MinGW is an important platform (because of the number of
> > users), and it has essentially no distribution package manager (just
> > SourceForge site), and no pcre package at the moment.
>
> Agreed. And how's the Visual C++ build doing?

[Kelly F. Hickel] (just responded a minute ago to an earlier one).  I
think it works fairly well, there are 2 or 3 tests (IIRC) that don't
pass, someone who understands what they are supposed to be doing needs
to look at them.  Every now and then someone commits a change that makes
the tests die, but since the popup is annoying, I usually fix those
fairly quickly.  These changes are usually incrementing an iterator past
the start/end of a string.

Visual Studio Express is free, BTW....